Grabbing, passing, throwing, catching, rolling... The O-Ball is o-so-light, and such fun to look through or chase across the floor.
From 3 months, although it may cause a little frustration when it rolls away, so best to stay close by and put it back within reach till your little one can roll, creep or crawl by themselves...
No PBAs. Dishwasher safe.
- Check toys regularly.
- Toys that have been broken may have dangerous points or prongs.
- Stuffed toys may have loose seams. Always check for loose parts and escaped stuffing.
- Encourage children to put their toys safely away on shelves or in a toy chest after playing to prevent trips and falls and teach older children to help keep their toys away from younger brothers and sisters.
- Keep potentially flammable soft toys away from stoves, fireplaces, heaters and other sources of heat.
- Remember that children are likely to play with toys in ways that are not expected. Watch children playing and see how they use their toys to identify misuse.
- Infant toys, such as rattles and teethers, should be large enough so that they cannot enter and become lodged in an infant’s throat.